top of page


New Project.png

Rep Route: Covid-19 Statement 

Summer 2020 Update (Updated 07/06/2020):

International Tourism is set to resume in Zante from the 15th of June 2020, according to Government Announcements. UK Flights are operational to the resort once again from the 1st of July 2020 and we shall be accepting guests/ workers for this summer season on the following dates:


8th July, 15th July, 22nd July, 29th July, 6th August, 13th August, 20th August & 27th August. 

Rep Route has been assured that we shall be able to provide our guests with recruitment opportunities in resort with the majority of venues set to reopen next week. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs & Events shall be operational this summer, albeit some with reduced capacity. We have been advised Clubs shall be opening their front terraces to patrons of the island.


In the even that you have booked your Working Holiday Package with us after the 1st of June, & it becomes impossible to travel due to Covid-19 reasons, we will honour the booking for the summer of 2021 or refund you should you wish to cancel all together.




Update 14/05/2020

Rep Route continue to monitor the situation closely with regards to travel restrictions and business operations for this coming summer season. We aim to make a final decision on this by the 5th of June. We have received positive news lately and as a result wish to give the summer season every chance of going ahead. Our guests will, at the very least, be able to carry their booking forward to the 2021 Summer season with no additional charges or fees. We also remain open to the possibility of taking guests to Zante this summer, although concede that work opportunities may be lessened as a result of the Covid-19 virus. If, at this stage, you would prefer to transfer your booking over to 2021 Summer season please advise us of this by emailing our administration department. Those bookings with remaining balances to pay must be paid in full by previously arranged balance due date (currently 21 days prior to arrival date) in order to qualify for 2021 transfer. Should this not be achievable please contact us and we can work on a solution, potentially carrying on monies paid towards 2020 booking to one of our 2021 packages so you do not lose out financially.

To summarise, we remain optimistic of honouring our 2020 bookings for this summer but in the worst case scenario your booking shall be active for next summer 2021. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.


You can contact us via email sending to

First & foremost, we hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times. We would like to inform you all of the current situation regarding this Summer 2020 season. We understand it can seem like a bit of a grey area at the moment, but we want to put your mind at ease and let you know of what is going on and what options are available!


Currently, most major airlines including Tui and Jet2 are scheduled to be back to normal as of the 17th of June 2020. Of course this date is not set in stone, but as it currently stands the season is still planned to go ahead and hopefully by July and August we should be back in the full swing of a normal season. With the Majority of holiday bookings being made in January, February & March and the earlier arrival dates in May and the beginning of June getting swapped to later in the season we would expect the resort in July, August and September to be at full capacity.

Please Note: These predictions are based on government, airline & local information available today (7th of May, 2020)

Can I Work in Zante this Summer 2020?

Currently we are accepting applications to work with us in resort from the 1st of July. We are anticipating the Summer season running from end of June/ start of July through to October so you can still experience a full summer in Zante! 

What happens if I book and the season is cancelled?

We are offering our guests the option to transfer their booking to the Summer 2021 season should circumstances not allow the Summer 2020 season to go ahead as planned. Any monies paid towards your booking would go towards your Summer 2021 season working abroad. 


So, what does this currently mean for bookings before the 17th June 2020?

If you have booked to come away with us before 17/06 and still want to come to Zante this season, then you can change your booking to any date after 1st of July at no extra cost! If you have booked to come away with us before 17/06 but would rather wait till next season, then you can change your booking to any date in 2021 at no extra cost!


Please note: Should your original booking date be before the 1st of July your booking shall be automatically moved to begin on this date (unless otherwise requested)


What if I want to cancel my booking completely?

To cancel your booking please be aware that a £39 cancellation fee shall be applied. Please view our terms and conditions for further information on cancellation costs. 

If your booking is on the 1st of July or after then as it stands it should still be expected to go ahead. Of course if circumstances change we will let you know as soon as we know!


Please keep an eye on Zante 2020’s official page to keep up to date with all the latest travel information.


If you have anymore questions, feel free to drop us a message or an email! But in the meantime, stay at home, stay safe, and hopefully we will be back to partying with you all in Zante again very soon!


Take care - Rep Route

bottom of page